canberracountry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Performers Were Your Favourites @ Canberra Country Music Festival 2009?

4 posters

Go down

Which Performers Were Your Favourites @ Canberra Country Music Festival 2009? Empty Which Performers Were Your Favourites @ Canberra Country Music Festival 2009?

Post  Admin Sat May 21, 2011 4:45 am

Which Performers Were Your Favourites @ Canberra Country Music Festival 2009?
Like a Star @ heaven cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://canberracountry.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Which Performers Were Your Favourites @ Canberra Country Music Festival 2009? Empty Re: Which Performers Were Your Favourites @ Canberra Country Music Festival 2009?

Post  Amanda Sat May 21, 2011 7:17 am

Really liked Chucks Wagon, Bill Chambers, Adam Harvey and Nicki Gillis Band. Brothers 3 were the best new talent also liked Brittlejack and Trixie. Very happy you moved to Exhibition Park in November. Keep up the good work flower
Amanda
Amanda

Back to top Go down

Which Performers Were Your Favourites @ Canberra Country Music Festival 2009? Empty Re: Which Performers Were Your Favourites @ Canberra Country Music Festival 2009?

Post  Amanda Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:19 am

wow, no other comments after mine. maybe nobody liked the other performers. very surprised. wake up canberra
Amanda
Amanda

Back to top Go down

Post  crusty Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:49 pm

I believe that it was Counterfeit Cash's 1st appearance as a band anywhere. Smile

crusty

Back to top Go down

Post  Butterfly_Girl Sat May 25, 2013 8:40 am

I met Adam Harvey and Jimmy Little at the festival. Plus so many other excellent performers. That made me start to learn to play guitar and mandolin. Keep up the great work you rock. I love you
Butterfly_Girl
Butterfly_Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down